Still waiting on the long drawn out backdated delivery dates on a new bike? Why not consider one of our pre-owned models and get your bike delivered to your door within 4-5 working days, all at a healthy discount to the new price.
A fantastic example of the hugely popular Specialized Diverge Base Carbon Gravel/Road Bike – 2021
Superb condition throughout – previous owner has ridden this bike sparingly and that is reflected in its appearance
Quality SRAM Apex HRD 11 Speed hydraulic groupset – components are all in fabulous condition.
Frame size is 54cm
Best suit rider 5’7″ – 5’10” according to size guide
These models retail at £2600 (receipt & ID held), so here is a chance to own a beautifully presented model for a significant discount – it will be even cheaper on our partner Webuycycle website.
This is for UK based buyers only, it will not be shipped abroad!
The buyer can reasonably expect to receive the bike within 4-5 working days of payment being received.
The bike is ready to go and nothing needs replacing in the near future. The Specialized Diverge bike will receive a pre-sale mechanical check from one of our mechanics.
Season : 2021
Brand : Specialized
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It’s quite simply the fastest, most capable – and just maybe the most fun – bike we’ve ever made, delivering a ride that’s quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry, to category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we’ve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It’s the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Base? This is the first bike to be insulted by its own name. The Diverge Base Carbon got our Future Shock 1.5 and a FACT 8r carbon frame for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. SRAM’s APEX 1×11 mechanical shifting and alloy Axis Elite wheels make the Diverge Base as capable as it is versatile. Our Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires provide the right contact patch for performance across multiple surfaces – pavement, dirt and gravel – providing even more versatility.
- With a FACT 8r carbon frame, the Diverge Base frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence – Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
||Tel 01332 291747
||Specialized Diverge Base Carbon 2021
||Specialized Diverge FACT 8r carbon, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
||Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12×100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
||SRAM Apex 1x HRD
||SRAM Apex 1x GXP
||SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc
||SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42T
||Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 24h/28h
||Schwalbe G-One All-round, 700x40mm
||Specialized Power, hollow steel rails,
||Future Stem, Comp
||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
The postage price quoted is for MAINLAND UK only. UK based buyers only.
The bike can also be collected in person from our city centre store by prior arrangement. We have a stock of quality approved used road bikes, triathlon bikes and mountain bikes for sale.
As a ‘used’ bike, we are happy to offer a 3 month in-house warranty from the date of the sale against manufacturing defects (crash damage and general wear and tear not included).
Questions may be directed to 07949 406775